LEADERSHIP and PLANNING
- Properly plan all sales activity for allocated strategic accounts (get involved)
- Provide customers with a point of contact scenario.
- Apply the retail pricing framework in a sensible and profitable manner.
- Ensure efficient liaison meetings take place at Dealer level.
- Co-ordinate after sales activities for allocated strategic accounts.
- Provide a transport consultancy service to demonstrate total operating costs.
- Manage positive supplier relationships.
- Contribute to sales CSM results, grow customer satisfaction and relationships.
- Provide a sales engineering service to ensure correct vehicle selection.
- Apply strict measure to the company’s SHE policy at all times.
- Ensure Best Practices are always applied. Proper housekeeping, in and around the facility.
- Achieve or exceed the agreed annual targets (unit sales, market share and gross profit)
- Only utilize suppliers as per agreed and approved FAW Southern Africa on after-market panel. This to ensure that the vehicle warranty remains intact to the customer
ACCURATE UNDERSTANDING OF THE DEAL PROCESS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE ITEMS BELOW:
- Deal closure
- Vehicle selection and load body fitment / procurement
- Vehicle delivery and handover
- Vehicle payment and deal file closure
- Strict control over vehicle deliveries and handovers.
- Manage and drive high level of customer interaction. Ensuring the customer is kept up-to-date of the new vehicle transaction at all times
- Prospective customers are to be followed-up at least once a week per telephonic or email
- Prospective customers need to be visited at least twice (2) times per month.
- Current customers need to be telephonically contacted at least once (1) times per month with a follow-up customer visit once a month
CUSTOMER RETENTION and GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
- Ensure that your database remain synchronized with company database. Use only EXCEL or as guide lined by the company. Update required to be forwarded to the Sales Manager and Sales Administrator at least once a month, electronically emailed
- Care and Grow your customer database, by continually following-up and diligently keeping the customer informed of national and local market changes and events
MONITORING and ADMINISTRATION
- Ensure that all vehicles are invoiced timeously, support the process.
- Ensure that vehicle payments debtors are kept within the terms and conditions of sale to ensure timeous submission for commission pay-outs
- Ensure that all cash sale transactions are paid in full
- Take corrective action on out-of-line items.
- Ensure high levels of customer interactions.
- Ensure that the type of feedback to the customer is relevant and correct.
- Continue to promote the company as a trustworthy and reliable brand.
TRANSOLVE / HTM (ELECTRONIC SELLING TOOLS)
- Prepare and present each customer quotation to include a minimum of an electronic mass distribution drawing (side view).
- Corporate quotations will include the above, route simulations and any other information the customer may require to have a complete understanding of the vehicle.
- Apply diligence to all sales activities, in respect of:
- Sensibly contribute to the whole of the department and company in terms of unit sales and profitability per unit.
- Matric Certificate or Higher
- 5 Year of NEW truck sales experience
- Sufficient Knowledge on trucks and industry
- Must have own database
- Must have proven record of Sales
- Must know Road Traffic Act and Regulations
- Must have HTM / Transolve Experience
- Must be able to understand CPK and calculate in various applications
- Must know vehicle bodies legal and client specifications
- Willingness to grow and share knowledge with team
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office
- Integrity and honesty
- Must be able to read and write English
- Code 10 or 14 driver license can be advantageous