Location: Head Office
- Be able to adjudicate all Warranty Claims for FAW suppliers and dealers.
- Submit claims to suppliers.
- Assist with reporting on a rotational basis to create back up.
- Establish and develop and maintain dealer warranty relationship and goodwill.
- Assist in handling of warranty claims complaints and concerns and make sure the problem is resolved and corrected.
- Treat dealers and branches fairly and with honesty and demonstrate our commitment to superior customer service and ethical business practices.
- Implement improvement projects on an ongoing basis.
- Effective at dealing with resistance to change.
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-driven and results oriented.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel and Power Point) and other Office packages.
- Ensure targets are achieved and costs are kept in line with budget.
- Upskilling and training of dealer and staff on warranty systems
- Matric qualification or higher
- Skills: MS excel; Power point; and word.
- Must have experience of at least 5 years in similar role as a Warranty Administrator